Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Patriot Sam

Is anyone getting mandatory census forms? If so, you might want to read this letter (in case you'd like to say no to fllling it out).

(From Silver Cat on TS. Thanks,@silvercat !)

https://www.rutherford.org/files_images/general/2023_QA_American_Community_Survey_Form_Letter.pdf

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

They began doing this to me a couple years ago. I talked to a friend who worked for the Census, told her they kept coming to the door, calling and lying about who they were or who was in charge. She said write the to the Census B. back and tell them you will not be participating in the survey and to please inform The people coming to my door and calling me (i gave names) to stop harassing me as I have told them and I will not answer my door to anyone AND I told them I had caught them lying. Never got another threatening letter or door knock.

do not concent!!!

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

I don't know what kind of personal info they ask on your USA census forms, but if it's anything like the following, then fuck 'em.

I'm selling my house, UK, and in the solicitor's terms & conditions, this is one of the terms under Privacy Notice

"Special Categories of Personal Data...
includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data, and any information about criminal convictions and offences."

For just doing a straightforward sale, they need to know all this. Seriously?

I actually wrote LMFAO in the margin next to this paragraph.

I'll be delivering the paperwork back to him tomorrow.
I am SO looking forward to the conversation where he'll be extracting this data from me.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

When I ignored the last one, they kept sending people to my door to try to get me to fill it out.

I refused to answer the door and told them that I didn't want any diseases that they were foolishly trying to spread. That people in masks can't be trusted.

One of them tried to pressure me with arrest, I challenged him to go get the Sheriff and come back "You will find out how far I am willing to say NO to you". That ended it.

"Mandatory" means NOTHING.

Screw them.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

😮

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

YEP FUCK EM

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

"Rutherford Institute Opposes Census Bureau’s Plans to Question Citizens About Mental Health, Psychosocial Disabilities in Mandatory Survey"

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/on_the_front_lines/rutherford_institute_opposes_census_bureaus_plans_to_question_citizens_about_mental_health_psychosocial_disabilities_in_mandatory_survey

I never let those people at my door know how many live here. That’s how they know how many ballots to print and steal.

(1) Show this thread