TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

TRYING TO POSITIVE BUT REALLY - SO FAR 2024 HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A SHIT-SHOW!!

I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY!!
I GUESS I AM TRIGGERING PEOPLE - EVERYWHERE.....
(including here).

I FEEL LIKE I CANNOT HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE!
EVERYTHING JUST SEEMS SOO OFF.... IS THIS WHAT A SPLIT LOOKS LIKE?...because its not FUN! - Its reeking havoc in my life and at work.

ANYONE FEELING LIKE THIS ?

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I think we are all feeling some kind of way right now. I also am someone who never stops questioning. Yes, you have triggered some by what they see as attacking trusted accounts.
While I don't like to see the friction, you should be able to tell us what you are seeing, and have people respect and reflect.
I no longer am sure Who is good or bad. I will say that some people ie. VK. Have had a very positive effect on my awakening.
I don't have any answers, but I'm honored to have this space, with these people to bounce off of while it's happening.
Those using this, and other platforms for evil will pay a price I'm sure.
I do appreciate how hard you are working.
Sending you much love.
WWG1WGA

Thank you for sharing. I never thought when I first got into this - (about 7 years ago) I would be going after the very people who I thought were in this for the right reasons - but when I started seeing patterns that something seemed off - I started digging and it was heart wrenching to find out that the ones I trusted and thought were on the same page were actually the enemy...
I believe everything was done already and they (the White Hats) brought us into this to attract the dark on the web - what better place for them to hide? - I could go on and on about what I have uncovered but I have enough to stand by what I say. Everyone sees things differently and we all do not see the same things on our feed - so its hard to point things out...
- Once the infiltration gets cleaned out - the rest will be able to WAKE UP and we can journey on to a BRIGHTER FUTURE... I appreciate comments like this .... Thank you !

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

We are in this together. ❤️🙏❤️