TRYING TO POSITIVE BUT REALLY - SO FAR 2024 HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A SHIT-SHOW!!

I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY!!
I GUESS I AM TRIGGERING PEOPLE - EVERYWHERE.....
(including here).

I FEEL LIKE I CANNOT HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE!
EVERYTHING JUST SEEMS SOO OFF.... IS THIS WHAT A SPLIT LOOKS LIKE?...because its not FUN! - Its reeking havoc in my life and at work.

ANYONE FEELING LIKE THIS ?

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Everything IS so off.
I made a post awhile ago of what I felt.
Idiot drivers.
Having to think for people/clients.
Surroundings are off.
I no longer see a particular bird species around my house.
We use to have foxes & coyotes go up & down our street.
Haven’t seen any in months.
There use to be a shit ton of rabbits.
Nothing in months.
Haven’t had a sunny day in several weeks, if not months.
Been cloudy & rainy forever.
In general, I see/hear people are either dumb, numb or giving up.
Very little positivity when talking to people.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Thank you for sharing this - sometimes it makes you feel like your crazy. I talk to brick walls all day long - I get so frustrated.
I agree with the drivers - but the truth is we are all on different parallels - different timelines shifting.
Its very uncomfortable..many do not even notice us ... I see this the most at the food markets.

I have noticed odd bird patterns and now that I think about it - I am not seeing the little lizards that run around here in Florida- The sun has been seen but not as much as usual - so there is defiantly something in the air. I guess we just hold on and wait to see how this plays out... I inner stand it has to unravel and dismantle first but this has been a long drag out. The BEST IS YET TO COME has to be sooner than later... I appreciate you - :) .

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

We know. We watch. We hear.
We pray. We tear. We cheer.
We bare it all. Reveal it all.
As Patriots standing tall.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

So many of us sharing the same experiences - yet even more so far out in the distance... not noticing a thing???.... I am not sure what is worse?.... But I appreciate the comment and the beautiful photo! .....

(1) Show this thread

I think we are all feeling some kind of way right now. I also am someone who never stops questioning. Yes, you have triggered some by what they see as attacking trusted accounts.
While I don't like to see the friction, you should be able to tell us what you are seeing, and have people respect and reflect.
I no longer am sure Who is good or bad. I will say that some people ie. VK. Have had a very positive effect on my awakening.
I don't have any answers, but I'm honored to have this space, with these people to bounce off of while it's happening.
Those using this, and other platforms for evil will pay a price I'm sure.
I do appreciate how hard you are working.
Sending you much love.
WWG1WGA

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. I never thought when I first got into this - (about 7 years ago) I would be going after the very people who I thought were in this for the right reasons - but when I started seeing patterns that something seemed off - I started digging and it was heart wrenching to find out that the ones I trusted and thought were on the same page were actually the enemy...
I believe everything was done already and they (the White Hats) brought us into this to attract the dark on the web - what better place for them to hide? - I could go on and on about what I have uncovered but I have enough to stand by what I say. Everyone sees things differently and we all do not see the same things on our feed - so its hard to point things out...
- Once the infiltration gets cleaned out - the rest will be able to WAKE UP and we can journey on to a BRIGHTER FUTURE... I appreciate comments like this .... Thank you !

(1) Show this thread