Everyone, with what is allegidly happening over on Telegram and bots taking over that app and posting links with malicious malware that can take over your phone ( still unconfirmed 100% ) I’m not accepting any new followers. I have been getting bombarded with a relentless amount of new accounts who are trying to follow me and just hearing of the telegram issue I set my account to only accepted followers can follow me and I won’t be accepting any new ones at this time.

If you missed my post yesterday/last night, here is the video I posted regarding it.

( and before comes at me, yes I know the lady in the video is very credible but I would like to dig into it before I make my final decision as I work in IT myself )

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

It’s starting to look like someone took out ads for AU. Starting to see some never Trumpers like over on TS popping up here and there.

It was only a matter of time before the overt infiltration showed itself. The covert ones have been here all along.

This new crop is using Twit/X handles. Like…right. They’d have been here long ago if they were the real ones.

Time to do some blocky stuff…doo dah, doo dah

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Yup. Since the first of the year I’ve been over here bobbing and weaving these MF left and right and I seriously get 10-15 request daily and it’s only getting worse. But when your account is only 2-3 weeks old and you have and or are following over 2000+ people and only have two actual posts posted then you and then the rest are strictly only shares and a whole butt load of shares then that’s a instant AU block.

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

My IT person un-logued me and I have never been able to get back on Tgram as they will not send a link to my old flip phone. I got a new flip phone with a different number but still have the same email, any ideas how I can get back on ? or am I better off not being on tgram given this info ?

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

No tele isn't the problem per say. If you don't have access to your old number im not sure how youll be able to get back on. Your better off creating a new account with your new number

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

A couple years ago I found I could no longer access my Telegram account. I always felt Apple was to blame some how. But before it happened Telegram seemed to be getting darker content so I feel it was a blessing in disguise that I could no longer access Telegram.

just did the same! 🥰🙏🏼

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Thanks Vet! It is a little weird in here to say the least.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Right! It hasn’t been just me but I’ve had many others say the same thing to me also or just in a general post. Might have to go zero dark 30 status for a week or so. I don’t consider my profile to be hugely popular nor am I trying to be but I do post a lot of content in a single day almost every day.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

So Don't open Tele Links?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

from what im gathering, its not the Tele links themselves but through whats called a phishing attack, meaning they send out mass emails and its embedded in other oftware that is sent through a link in an email. Id still just be cautious of anything.

(1) Show this thread