Eliminate those that know the history.

I have acquaintances that live in what used to be South Vietnam. After the fall of Saigon, those older than 40 were moved out of the cities away from children and grandchildren.

This way it only took 1 generation to flip a culture.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

And so they were made to wander for a generation in the wilderness until the entire older generation died off. This is a consistently used scheme. Invent a new way, destroy everyone that remembers the old one.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I understand, they "gave" all the under 40 jobs and took over the education of their children.

So programmed are they now, that the adults have a "required" nap after lunch

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Doesn't it make it easy to steal their wealth as well?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

True.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Not only to erase history, destroy the family, but also to reduce the wisdom and the spiritual maturity of the older population. A dumbed down, spiritually complacent society is much easier to control. With less and less of the population engaged with the spiritual, and with God, the less resistance there is against the forces of evil. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Agree.

My grandparents had big impact on my spirituality. In hindsight, the stories told by my grandfather are important.

i always had a historical bent, I spent time researching family genealogy.

Based on my acquaintances in South Vietnam, they continued this move over 40 away from the rest of the family for some time.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Exactly.