My latest 4 followers (all in the last 24 hours) seem to be all 'related'. The profiles look professional, but there is a tell that that they are illegitimate...

They ALL are posting Telegram links with a 'MUST JOIN' to see the content they want you to view in their posts.

I'm calling them all out as frauds posting click-bait...

@Qthestorm17
@Wearespeech
@Agentsoftruth
@GhostEzra17

Unfollow & block them is the call to my fellow anons. Forgive me if I'm wrong about any of them.

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Same..same

3 of them just started following me.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

THEY ARE ALL GONE

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i had 2 of them show up today. blocked. we can't be infiltrated that easily. we've had years of discernment training!

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

I'm just a small account here, but got three of those four. I blocked them, as their numbers didn't make "sense."

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Blocked them all.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Yeah…I just got 2 requests and a couple last week. Usually follower count and who they follow are somewhat close. Like the Q the storm account…81 followers but they follow over 2,000. That’s way off and there are only 3 posts. I guess I always observe that…they always follow the same pattern.