Only people mentioned by @UNDERCOVERUSA in this post can reply

In response UNDERCOVER USA to his Publication

It's time to only pay for necessity, food, shelter and clothing. When you're Country is broke that is all that is important.

Transfer the debit to the lawyers, Judges, Governors and all the politicians. Let them figure out what to do with the debit they inherited as they created it.

The rest of us will be free to live a good life living with the basic necessities.

Barter/ trade keep it honest

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

We shouldn’t be doing a lot of things, yet here we are, and it continues, non stop!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

https://v2.anonup.com/thread/13274508 It’s been paid apparently!

A good start would be cutting 90% of all government.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread