Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Do We believe in Redemtion?
theres a Death line I hav
If He Made $$ off of us/Deaths
Nope! he can find it with God!
imo

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I don't know. Live by the sword...perhaps if these docs took their vaqq they will be receiving a healthy dose of fear in every which way. Maybe he can change butbhas to pay for the sins of today at some point

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

hmmm ... noticed he didn't touch the "covid" question w/ all (or any of) it's attendant issues

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Of course, as the net tightens, I think we will see more of these admissions, whether honest and contrite, or just butt saving attempts.

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

Thank you! May God bless and increase your business as well as the health of your patients.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Thing is, we really don't don't need doctors anymore except for emergencies and baby deliveries

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

I followed this guy yesterday and was thinking of posting it on AU. However, I'm happy to repost yours.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Finally an honest I'm sorry for being a sheep. Will it save him though?

(1) Show this thread