⦁ Declaration of Independence for restored Republic
⦁ Imprinted voting ballots with watermarks & chips
⦁ Trump’s Executive Order#13848
⦁ NESARA/GESARA
⦁ Military Tribunals

***PLEASE at LEAST skim through & let me know what you think

Is this REAL & ACCURATE INFO?

REPOST

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/02/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_9.html

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Page removed still waiting for some fictional facts to hit the fan! 🤠

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

😞Seems this page has been removed as of 12:25pm 7-6-21 -- I have tried several times and not able to see it...censorship at work?

I am a God Fearing God Loving Patriot! On a mission of TRUTH‼️ Enlightened and trying to Wake others‼️

Most excellent read keep up the great work!

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

Thanks for the follow I just bookmarked this, looks to me like it holds water and another thing... you're style of writing seems familiar, I feel that we have met on the digital battlefield before,(🧐) maybe I'm wrong but just saying. 👊😎

#wwg1wga

it a bit far fetched! but would be nice. Impossiable to say.

This better start soon, I dropped the popcorn and started to hit hard on the chocolate. 😱

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

so far so good. Well done. I like Simon Parkes. The only thing i hadnt heard was someone 60 yrs old in the tunnels? what for? also the military base near dc would be the new tribunal place. do yall think what we saw on the grounds was "temporary" hanging posts?

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

im praying jts accurate and we atart to see rhe action soon. till then im in line.

learning about the Quantity of Quirky Quotable people like me on my Quest through the Quagmire that is our shared Quandary

simon parkes? I dont think he is lagit. is it just me? definately open to views

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Looks legit to me!!

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

We saw the video of the children/ppl coming out of the WH on Jan 24/25, so we know there is validity to the info in the link. Although there seem to be constant delays, these are understandable given all of the information continuously emerging with the rabbit hole going deeper and deeper. Decades & centuries of DS/Cabal control isn't easy to decimate. But we are living in and witnesses to the greatest story since Jesus. And we know#GodWins

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

I've seen some of this before. Seems some of it may be legit 🧐