Did everyone get this message today?

Never got this one before about AF1 and causing altitude.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I GOT THE SAME ONE

I got a message from Nikki Haley today.
It went over really well.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Nana reports her as spam.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

I got a text from some liberal organization wanting to raise money to stop Trump.
I texted back: TRUMP 2024! 😂

(2) Show this thread

Did not get this message.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

PS: Regarding the numbers...
41/14, 17(Q)
Q drop 14 has a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware for a surprise attack on the enemy.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Message was "in 10 days" we cast the first vote for 2024 election.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In the rally right now, President Trump just mentioned George Washington about three times. :)

(2) Show this thread

Yep, got that on my cell phone too. But I didn't click the link.

This was the message.

(1) Show this thread

Not seen that

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

Several ppl got it thr text today on the 88022 messages.

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Hi Nana, I got one. I was afraid to open it plus I’m still logged on at work. Anything interesting?

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

I always open the ones from 88022 but not the ones from just random phone numbers, I delete and report all them as unwanted spam.

(1) Show this thread