This is the most inspiring video I've ever watched...this is a MUST WATCH! I'll be back soon again
https://youtu.be/NdoU_QGDcYM

Only people mentioned by @TheKeystoneChannel in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response The Keystone Channel to her Publication

Brave and beautiful soul!! The best of humanity - so happy for him and his trainer!! Great video, LOVE it!!

LOVE ✨

You found the miracle! Congratulations, and God Bless!#NeverGiveUp#GodWinsALWAYS
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

beautiful

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Tears!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

This gets me every time I see it.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

💞 i'm so happy for him 💞 God helps those who help themselves - but then again everyone needs a friend to lend encouragement too.
i love the self determination of the human spirit❣️

(1) Show this thread

OMG i cannot stop crying .... 12 months of tears in one go

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

You made me cry, which is a difficult thing to accomplish. Sharing to other platforms ❤️

OMG! I am balling tears of happiness for this man! God bless him! Just wow and thank god he didnt give up on himself!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Great Video!

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

I'm not crying, you're crying

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

Had seen this once before. Brought tears to my eyes then, tears to my eyes now. This is all the inspiration we need. NOW.....on to removing Bidan and installing Trump, POTUS 2021!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

💖🤗 👏😁
The power of belief can make or break us. Sometimes all that another needs is to see their own capability through your eyes.🙏#StrengthOfHumanity

Periodista. Locutora. Buscadora de la verdad. Confío en el plan. En Dios confío.

Inspiring and motivating it makes me cry. NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Thank you for sharing your story! Everything is possible with God, Faith, Christ Jesus!

Conservative Christian, Proud Mom and Georgia (USA) voter who is totally ashamed of the traitors who sold our election !

BEAUTIFUL ! Paralyzed totally for 18 months after massive stroke, I am walking and starting to use my hands again , Praise God ! God is helping me, no one else, and I will do this ! 3 Neurologist said there was nothing to be done for me and sent me home to die April 2018.

In response NELDA SMITH to her Publication

praise the lord

(1) Show this thread

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

❤️❤️❤️🙏

Conservative Christian, Proud Mom and Georgia (USA) voter who is totally ashamed of the traitors who sold our election !

BEAUTIFUL ! Paralyzed totally for 18 months after massive stroke, I am walking and starting to use my hands again , Praise God ! God is helping me, no one else, and I will do this ! 3 Neurologist said there was nothing to be done for me and sent me home to die April 2018.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Cutting onions over here😂 Godspeed to him!🙏

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

darn... I'm crying

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

So truly amazing. Cried while watching that. Powerful!!!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

thank you it's awsome, I'll share it.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

WOW !!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

That was beautiful!

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

Praise be to God the heavenly father!!!