Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Great news. Thank you for update Kim…praying for his continued recovery and complete healing. 🙏❤️

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Hi Kim booted from twitter/X . I can check X out for a short bit a day then I get “ rate limit” reach anyhow regarding a question on Z. I agree with you no shave.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Same for me on X 🙄

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Glad to hear VK is doing well. 😉

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Love VK, and in fact I listened to his Spotify for 3 hours straight while I played golf by myself the other day. VK did play a psyop nobody can deny as all his 2023 stuff has not come true. I know what he did though….got us here. This Z thingy is not doing it for me, not the same. Sorry, but not really until the “Z” truly means the curtain call.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Maybe . Z is saying
PingZ With his avatar = . Z
I will say to the best of memory that @VK did start the ping . and the Z thingys
js

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

So glad!!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Sending prayers for a painless recovery!

(1) Show this thread