nikola 3
@ronin19217435
·
52m
What kind of earth do we live on when none of the officials of any country isn't allowed to ask WHAT IS GOING ON HERE👌

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Excellent question. The chemtrail situation is very disturbing to me. One the one hand, if Trump is truly acting CIC and in control of military then why are the aircraft dispensing the chemtrails allowed to continue. Chemtrails have increased significantly in our area these past couple of years. Most of the time the sky is totally covered from one horizon to the next. I have noticed that the intense chemtrails seem to drastically affect our weather patterns. WTF is going on here?

I think they are all in on it tbh. Everything. Even down to the last 3 years, and what will happen in the future. That old saying 'Left Wing/Right Wing=Same bird' springs to mind. If you are interested in the chemtrail stuff, a great docu to watch is Frankenskies, by Matt Landman (he's on FB if you want to follow him). Attached is the link to his site with the free film... https://frankenskies.com/

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Nicolson, click on at the bottom under it