George News YT Chat tonight...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This was pretty scoopy too being that many still follow AJ- something to consider...

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Because Info Wars is owned 10% by Cumulus Media. This was a claim I read a while back at least.

Also, here is the real Alex Jones.
https://anonup.com/thread/440876

In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

😳SHEESH! F bonbs all over the place! I heard him losing his lid about Q in another clip and how he "knew who it was"🙄 but this is clearly PANIC and defeat if you ask me. I had heard that he was good waaay in the beginning and then the cabal got ahold of him and replaced him w a clone🤷Either way, this clip makes it obvious which side he's on. Thanks for sharing! I hope his followers wake up soon to his deception🙏

Never heard the clone theory before. But yes, do not trust anything from Alex Jones. And he has followers because as long as you share a bit of truth that is proven, you can bring people over to your belief. Thanks for the reply!

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ezel777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ezel 1 Samuel, click on at the bottom under it