Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Good morning Kim! Thanks for the update....excellent news!🙌

Never doubted it.

Can readily see this w/ all the news about more
children saved and traffickers caught. I mean,
would anyone think Biden's team would do this?

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

I can feel him again... couldnt before

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

At what point will we stop being appeased by endless WORDS and start demanding action? Real action that we can see with real results? Words have become very cheap IMHO.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

reminder: you're not a paying customer. You're asking for results and data that we dont have access to. Trump answers to God, not us.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Just reading this message made me tear up...how did we get so blessed!! There will NEVER be enough words to even begin to express my Deepest Heartful Gratitude!!💕

why is Dept of defense doing tweets for Biden? to make it look good? didnt like seeing that tonight. no sirree

This was pretty scoopy too being that many still follow AJ- something to consider...

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Because Info Wars is owned 10% by Cumulus Media. This was a claim I read a while back at least.

Also, here is the real Alex Jones.
https://anonup.com/thread/440876

(1) Show this thread

He threw me off w one before. He forgot "stopped"

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

lol..me, too. I was like wait, what? then it made sense!

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Though i knew that in my heart ❤️ so glad to see you post it