1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Just found out that my older brother has stage 4 Cancer and has 5-6 days left according to hospice, docs gave him 3-4 months.

Hug your family!!! Tell them you Love them!!!

And if you could spare a prayer for my older brother, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

So sorry Kris, just seeing this now...Praying for you and your family... God bless your brother and may he be at peace with our Lord. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

TY!!! πŸ’› No worries, he hasn't passed yet and he is slightly better and I am hopeful he will do the Ivermectin or Fenbendazole or any of the Cancer Remedies.

Oh Praise God, yes have him do everything you listed. Praying for a miracle healing In Jesus Name, AmenπŸ™πŸ™

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Ball is in my brother's court. Not sure he will listen, but maybe! πŸ’›