Just found out that my older brother has stage 4 Cancer and has 5-6 days left according to hospice, docs gave him 3-4 months.

Hug your family!!! Tell them you Love them!!!

And if you could spare a prayer for my older brother, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Heavenly Father. We come together to pray over this family that they can enjoy as much of it as possible with LOVING and HONEST conversations and the grace they need to get thru that only comes from you . We TY for family and friend who enter our lives to enrich and bless us with love. TY for showing us that you love us more than we love them. TY for Jesus in whom we place EV thing in including our salvation .Bless this family as only you can AMEN

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Kris…. How is your brother??

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

My sister in law did not call me today. I talked with her yesterday and they were going to 'consider' the ivermectin.

Frustrating, but it is what it is and its his decision!
💛

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I am so sorry Kris. Praying for your brother and family.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Praying for your brother’s healing of mind body and spirit, peace and comfort for you and family. God bless you all.

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

TY!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Awww...I'm so sorry. Praying for you and your family. 😪🙏

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for your brother and you Kris
🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

💚 🐸🐸🙏🙏🙏 🐸🐸 💚
So sorry, Kris.
Anons are with you.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

God loving wife💛, mother of 2 wonderful girls💝, forever patriot🇺🇸 and a bit of a firecracker!💥 Let's finish this now!!🙏

Awprayers to you and your family😔🙏

In response Angel Girl to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

So sorry Kris, just seeing this now...Praying for you and your family... God bless your brother and may he be at peace with our Lord. 💕🙏🙏

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

TY!!! 💛 No worries, he hasn't passed yet and he is slightly better and I am hopeful he will do the Ivermectin or Fenbendazole or any of the Cancer Remedies.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I just went through this a few months ago with my BIL. I’m sorry to hear you are losing your brother. With love, i pray for a quick and easy passing for him and a peace beyond understanding for him, you and your family.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha 🤗
OO Dear God please send Angels to comfort Kris' brother during his homecoming 🙏🙏🙏 💓💓💓
Thank you
Sending hugs and love your way🤗🥰

In response arba happihr to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for your brother and your family

In response Julie Thrash to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

TY Anne_B_!!!💛

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

prayers

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Daughter, Sister, Mom and Grandma. My cat is very cool. Family is everything!

Sending love and prayers. 🙏🙏🙏💕

In response DJ_STL to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

🙏🙏🙏

In response Rick Rude to his Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Awake since before 911, I am so excited to be alive during this great awakening! Everything is finally coming out!! USA Trump!

🙏🙏🙏

In response Chris Whispers to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🙏🙏🙏❤️

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Heartfelt Prayers going up FREN" 💜

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

😇🙏SO VERY SORRY KRIS WE OFFER MIRACULOUS PRAYERS
FOR YOUR BROTHER MAY GODS HEALING LOVE PEACEFUL GRACE AND MERCY SURROUND YOUR BROTHER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN GODS GLORIOUS MIGHTY HEAVENLY LIGHT IN JESUS NAME AMEN
LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Blessings 🙏🙏🙏

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Made a big prayer for you and your brother. Hugs.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Prayers sent and lots of healing wishes for the family. 💜🙏

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Lot´s of prayers and more, Kris. Shocking news. 💔

In response Love Life to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Prayers up, Kris 🙏✨💖

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Water Mark to his Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication

TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread