And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Sorry for the delay, I found the VK post talking about small accounts. :)

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

If I reply to a post, I get reactions, like and new followers. If I post on my own, the post falls into a dark hole. Nothing. I don't think anyone sees it. Not one,

In response anon one to her Publication

I see you :)

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Yes, because it is a reply to a post. I've also posted from my account, and nada happens -- always. Could be the same post.

I had a look through your page, I have some suggestions that may help you be seen a little more if you'd like my thoughts. :)

Only people mentioned by @Gamma50 in this post can reply

Alright, your profile image, it doesn't show you have one, alot of accounts tend to be overlooked without it. Doesn't need to be an image of you if you're not comfortable with that but as an aside I have noticed those of us with our face as the image do seem to get the highest opportunity for engagement.
For your feed; post more of YOUR thoughts rather than sharing others posts so frequently, yes you can absolutely still share but the ratio of your own original posts should be higher than your shares. Most accounts that don't get much interaction usually it's because nobody is seeing your personality they only see a blank account sharing stuff they've already seen.

Thanks for your help. I'll give it a try.

(1) Show this thread