We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Anyone who looks at this list and believes these are the top
"truthers",

either has No ability to discern energy and information,

and / or believes every thing someone else posts because they are popular.

So many aware things are topsy turvy remain confused and don't know who or what to believe!

Primarily Due to the majority of "truthers" on this list!

Maybe time to go within and do some work on healing and honing your intuition.
That would also remove a great deal of fear and self doubt!

Trust your INNER Knowing!

https://t.me/ICONS2021/152160
(many more in the post)

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

There has to be a place for the Normies to start. We've been at it for a long time. I have a lot of awakanees that follow these folks, most are Boomers.

They are the Generation that have to wake up...otherwise they aren't wise. They teach our kids

I agree!

However, feeding people BS by way of ignorance or personal opinion doesn't help wake up anyone!

Only creates the unnecessary BS we're seeing now!
And is indicative of how few are truly Awake!

Better starter FACTUAL examples are:

Fall of the Cabal (first 10 parts) - Janet Ossebaard

The Greatest Show on Earth - GoodLionFilms, Nick Alvear

Out of Babylon (8 parts covering 3 days) - David Straight

https://thedocuments.info - Derek Johnson's Documents and Telegram channel, ready for release in book form as "The Midnight Rider Rides Again"

Kat istheSea here on AU does some of the best summaries of current events, pulls more accurate info, shares timelines and documented photos / videos.

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I agree. But AU is not a Normie hangout. We only regurgitate the same info to each other. I have shared every one of those same outlets to others.

We are in a cacoon here. I love each and every one of you but the reach isn't in AU. We support each other but we aren't reaching anyone outside of this space.

I'm still banned on Twitter, I'm throttled on Facebook, and I only spy on Telegram. Until we aren't sensored anymore we have to do what we can to let the popular peeps wake up those who have the time to dig...the Boomers i.e the Normies.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

I Am a boomer.
Never been "normal".

Cognitive dissonance, MK- Ultra programming, social and religious conditioning has nothing to do with age, political party, level of education, etc.

It is across the board.
It is based on Individual perception.

I have conservative Trump support friends who are aware and some who are deeply ingrained in MSM because their life path has had them in corporate banking, family and friends in NASA, healthcare, etc.

Most of the current mask wearers are in their 20's to 30's.
An occasional boomer, but rare.

Labels are BS!

(1) Show this thread