🇺🇸🪖🕊 No rest for the weary when Children are being saved.
Special Forces’ work is ongoing 24/7 ❤️

They are in the Los Angeles area blowing up D.U.M.B.S
10km, 8.7km, 11km, 10km, 10km, etc.

There's MASSIVE tunneling systems in the Los Angeles area
& up & down the coast of California
thanks to the CA Mafia of Newsom, Getty, Brown & Pelosi.

As I understand it, CIA owns the Disney parks land
which were built over tunnels,
Getty Museum near the CIA clone factory
near the Playboy mansion
underneath most mansions in Pedowood, etc.

#TySpecialForces
#godblessyou
#GODSPEED
#GodWins

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/earthquakes/california.html

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Spiritual Not Religious. UNvaxed #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I used to live and still have family just south of Santa Rosa.😟.!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

these are weak and happen often. anyway

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please save the children and protect the brave soldiers doing this horrific, yet necessary work. 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🙏 Amen

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen🙏❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Only one of the earthquakes are near Los Angeles. The rest are mostly from a county just north of San Francisco. At this late stage it's probably a mop up operation clearing the tunnels that connected the DUMBs where the children were held. I read that 200 Special Forces soldiers were killed early on while taking out a DUMB which led to a different strategy being used.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Ty for your clarity, David.
Would you believe me if I told you
map-reading is SO not a strength!?! 😹

Blessed 2024 to you & yours 🕊🇺🇸❤️🪖

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I live in LA County and about 3 years ago we felt an earthquake that was different than the normal kind. It was just one strong jolt with no rolling sensation afterwards. At the time I figured it was a DUMB being destroyed. Probably part of the main operation when children were still being saved. The recent earthquakes are most likely caused by the tunnels between the DUMBs being destroyed.