Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

I believe thre's more to this Harry and Megan thing. I think he got out for a reason - He may even be a good guy. She's an actress, we all know that. We suspect she wasn't actually pregnant. Is it all part of the movie. He met with Melania for Invictus games in 2017 - He made that very obvious hand signal (part of the act?) Although he supposedly met Megan in July 2016 (Apparently the first part of their relationship was very secretive - was it even happening?) I think he might be one of the good guys, after all, is he even a royal bloodline - It's always been suspected that he is James Hewitts son.

There’s definitely more, way more to their story. I have always believed that. Harry was/is the most down to earth Royal of them all. I also think when he got destroyed in the media years ago for wearing a Nazi uniform for Halloween he was telling us what the Royals are. IMO.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it