Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

IN GODS TIME

So tired of the dates. I’m beginning to believe that nothing is going to happen. I pray that is not true!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

I think he speaks for all of us, LFG!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

WOW SPOT ON, love, love, love this guy! 👏👏👏💯💯💯

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Thats how i feel...WTF is the white hats waiting on seriously? Pretty done with them too. Pull the fucking trigger...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

If people cannot see it by now, too bad. Time to close the border, deport the masses of illegals, close down the FBI, CIA, DOJ, NIH, CDC, etc., bring in the New Republic and remove all the current crazies. We The People have had enough. If the "normies" are shocked it is their own fault. 🤪

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen to that

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Definitely time.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

#GetItTheFuckOn
Love it!
LFG!

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

I have never let someone fight my battles!
I’m tired of waiting.
It’s time to put on your shoes and they better be tight!
I’m ready if I knock on your door your fucked

(1) Show this thread