#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Trust The Plan / Needing To Fix Book Of God / Turquoise / Call Of Duty / Do You SeeπŸ‘/ Superhumans / Christ Returned / Let There Be LightπŸŒ…/ The Number Of A Man / Well Well Well / Today Is The Day / The Man In The Arenaβš”/ Pivot Point / All Roads Lead To Q / Milwaukee Bucks🦌/ The Beast Rising / I Care About YouπŸ€—/ Gabriel The ArchangelπŸ˜‡πŸ’«/ Continue To Bless πŸ™Œ/ Lies Needing To Be Called Out KπŸ”₯/ Targaryens🐲/ Release Disappointment😞/ I Surrender To GodπŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ/ I Let Go I Let Go I Let Go And Let God / I Am The Chance Of Departure πŸ›«/ See The FutureπŸ‘/ Portal To Higher Realms / Love Is The Keyβ€πŸ”‘/ In Your Eyes πŸ‘€/ Love You MomπŸ’ž/ Pay It Forward / Legalizing Cannabis πŸ™/ Crack The Gematrix Code / The Biblical Plan Im Back For The People / Confirmations / Its All Connected / God Alive On Earth🦌/ Thats All Folks 🎬/ The Q Code Solution ✨
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=ready%20for%20takeoff
156-651
936-639
804-408
TS 8:04

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

804 in the gematria and the timestamp is also 804.

8+4 = 12 = L

Hidden in plain sight. BREAD 🍞.

COMMS GOOD πŸ‘
WE ALWAYS EYE 2 EYE πŸ‘
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ«€βš“πŸͺ–πŸ’™πŸ’š

✨

😘

πŸ›«

You could stand me up at the gates of Hell
But I won't back down
πŸ”₯🐲

https://youtu.be/5II-WnW9OJo?si=IF_YLOd3AtcYY-cs

Tom Petty- I Won't Back Down - YouTube

I do not own this. Comment, subscribe, like, and be sure to check out the other songs and albums! Feel free to suggest songs, artists, and albums. This album...

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it