#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Trust The Plan / Needing To Fix Book Of God / Turquoise / Call Of Duty / Do You See๐Ÿ‘/ Superhumans / Christ Returned / Let There Be Light๐ŸŒ…/ The Number Of A Man / Well Well Well / Today Is The Day / The Man In The Arenaโš”/ Pivot Point / All Roads Lead To Q / Milwaukee Bucks๐ŸฆŒ/ The Beast Rising / I Care About You๐Ÿค—/ Gabriel The Archangel๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ซ/ Continue To Bless ๐Ÿ™Œ/ Lies Needing To Be Called Out K๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Targaryens๐Ÿฒ/ Release Disappointment๐Ÿ˜ž/ I Surrender To God๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ/ I Let Go I Let Go I Let Go And Let God / I Am The Chance Of Departure ๐Ÿ›ซ/ See The Future๐Ÿ‘/ Portal To Higher Realms / Love Is The Keyโค๐Ÿ”‘/ In Your Eyes ๐Ÿ‘€/ Love You Mom๐Ÿ’ž/ Pay It Forward / Legalizing Cannabis ๐Ÿ™/ Crack The Gematrix Code / The Biblical Plan Im Back For The People / Confirmations / Its All Connected / God Alive On Earth๐ŸฆŒ/ Thats All Folks ๐ŸŽฌ/ The Q Code Solution โœจ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=ready%20for%20takeoff
156-651
936-639
804-408
TS 8:04

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

804 in the gematria and the timestamp is also 804.

8+4 = 12 = L

Hidden in plain sight. BREAD ๐Ÿž.

COMMS GOOD ๐Ÿ‘
WE ALWAYS EYE 2 EYE ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿซ€โš“๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

(1) Show this thread