Merry CHRISTmas everyone. I could really use some prayers for my brother. He had 2 massive seizures that started Thursday. He's in the hospital and still having mild seizures. His tumor is back to growing, which is probably causing the seizures. I know the power of prayers and how they will help him. In the name of Jesus, please heal my brother. Thank you and Merry CHRISTmas to you all.

Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending Healing prayers to you, and your brother
Dear God please send angels to help a loved one.
Thank you

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers of healing & comfort for your brother & your family.

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️
Sending Love and Christmas Miracle Prayers for Your Brother and Your Whole Family!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all now! Ivermectin might help!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Was doing Fenben and the tumor was shrinking and now this

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Prayers for your brother, you and family.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏💙

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏