Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

"Learn to read the map". Learn "their" comms.
As we face this, red on the left, blue on the right..
They are in on a secret. If facing this, blue on the left, red on the right "we" would be in on the secret. You will see the symbolic pillars everywhere.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Wow, there's a lot of symbolism there. Gold and silver in a bowl (control over precious metals), folded glasses behind a sweater right next to a microphone in his hand "notes for singing" and the other looks towards the glasses (that is, "dances" according to the instructions). Mug where the bottom is light and dirt ( dark color) is now on the surface (so visible). Airship behind him in the picture (the end of the petrodollar?/Roth/Rock). Number 4 (number of balls/areas in bowl)...
Now I thought of the analysis of the word petrodollar (PetrODolar). Saint Peter has the key to heaven's gate and he alone can open it. Dollar as US currency, interesting. Even the dollar sign with the letter S (snake, satan) and two vertical lines (two pillars) says a lot about "their" intent "together". End of the petrodollar symbolically in this direction means the downfall of those whose petrodollar. Letter O is a symbol vicious circle of karma, down here.

I wonder the symbolism of the number 44.

Very good, Eva.
Yes there is so much here and people are reacting and getting mad, instead of seeing what you and I are seeing.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it