"Learn to read the map". Learn "their" comms.
As we face this, red on the left, blue on the right..
They are in on a secret. If facing this, blue on the left, red on the right "we" would be in on the secret. You will see the symbolic pillars everywhere.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Merry Christmas dear friend. 🍃

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Merry Christmas, Michele!
I hope you have a beautiful day!

(1) Show this thread

Pedo Pillow!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

LOL this is not Santa Claus, but Grandfather Frost (Russia).

The Orthodox faith prevails in Russia. Orthodox Christmas is then celebrated mainly by attending the midnight service on the night of January 7-8, and the Russian New Year does not officially begin until January 14. On our Christmas Day (Central Europe), December 24, many Russians have a day off, but Christmas celebrations do not take place.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Wow, there's a lot of symbolism there. Gold and silver in a bowl (control over precious metals), folded glasses behind a sweater right next to a microphone in his hand "notes for singing" and the other looks towards the glasses (that is, "dances" according to the instructions). Mug where the bottom is light and dirt ( dark color) is now on the surface (so visible). Airship behind him in the picture (the end of the petrodollar?/Roth/Rock). Number 4 (number of balls/areas in bowl)...
Now I thought of the analysis of the word petrodollar (PetrODolar). Saint Peter has the key to heaven's gate and he alone can open it. Dollar as US currency, interesting. Even the dollar sign with the letter S (snake, satan) and two vertical lines (two pillars) says a lot about "their" intent "together". End of the petrodollar symbolically in this direction means the downfall of those whose petrodollar. Letter O is a symbol vicious circle of karma, down here.

I wonder the symbolism of the number 44.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Very good, Eva.
Yes there is so much here and people are reacting and getting mad, instead of seeing what you and I are seeing.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

At AM FEST - Tucker made a point of telling everyone "someone is paying him" - to do what he is doing right now.

Is Tucker being paid by the left?
Is the dude on the left Right?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Though it appears Tucker is "right" side and independent is he? Or better yet - are his sponsors?

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Spacey is not really Spacey, Either a mask or CGI.
Spacey was kicked off epstien island for being too violent and loud. This is a communication to the cabal.

(2) Show this thread

Merry Christmas Charlie 🥰🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Merry Christmas Bev!
💚💗

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Merry Merry CHRISTmas Charlie, to you and yours!!! May it be filled with my Joy and Happiness!!!💛