John Walsh, his son Hayden, and known pedophile “Grandma Clown”

Americas REAL Most Wanted

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I have no idea if this is a reliable source (they tend to lean to the liberal side) or not...but I did find the article interesting. I didn't know that his daughter Meghan had started her own investigating into her older brothers "murder". If that's true...that would open up some more questions now wouldn't it?https://truecrimediva.com/the-bizarre-accusations-against-amws-john-walsh-by-his-daughter-meghan-walsh/

believe in Q and God help the children

I HAVE HAD INTEREST & FEEL THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY (A CAN OF WORMS TO BE OPEN). JOHN WALSH BECAME FAMOUS AS HOLLYWOOD! SOMETHING STINKS!

(1) Show this thread

Adam was not at the
Sears Mall that day….
Honestly never thought I
would live to see the
truth revealed.

Thank you Commander.

Just curious. Has anyone ever tried aging Hayden to see what he might look like at various ages growing up? Sorry...I meant ADAM Walsh. Has anyone tried aging ADAM Walsh?

Another fraudster.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

He sacrificed Adam but then he became famous
these scum are wasting air on this planet

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Blue & green pedo spirals on black & white Masonic tiles of the clown's dress pattern.