Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication
In response Ca. mo.4 to her Publication

The decriminalization of cannabis WILL end the illuminati rockefellers control over ALL manufacturing and pharmaceuticals and put them completely OUT OF BUSINESS. I believe President/CIC "George" Trump has already removed the criminal tag on cannabis federally. Use your discernment, however.

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

I’ve been self medicating for years😁

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I use Marijuana to combat VA caused seizures from scripts. MSM is pushing problems from hemp products. Something about kids eating cbd gummies from hemp as candy. Hundreds a year. Including people over 19.

He invented the term 'Snake-Oil' and the father of disinformation. At tremendous cost he saw that every Library, Courthouse and classroom had a big shiny Globe. Wonder why? We should dig the fucker up amid fanfare and shoot the casket once or twice a year. He ruined more lives than any who ever lived.

In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication

Upon further reflection, anal suppositories come into view. Huh. Who knew?😎.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I'm still not taking this shit. I don't like being slow.

I are cheetah

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

Endo system is real, even if you just take the oil.

(1) Show this thread