1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I like that! The 17 th of each month Should be Q Day! Thanks Q, and Thanks Kris! πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

πŸ’›YVW!!!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Is that a Bunny Wabbit in your frame? He has long hairs sticking up, he or she looks Adorable! πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ˜‡πŸ’–

Yes, if you click on it, you can see it larger I think. I saw the bunny and it reminded me of a Trump bunny and so I kind of took on the bunny as an avatar.

I made Bunny Bigger......Kris he does have a Trump look, the hair and color.,This should be the Trump Mascot! It is sooo cute, sure makes ya smile!! LOVE IT...KISSES! πŸ˜‡πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

TY Cathy!!!

Thanks Sister! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™β€

YVW Sis!!!

I want to Wish you and your Family a MERRY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS! πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it