1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I like that! The 17 th of each month Should be Q Day! Thanks Q, and Thanks Kris! πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

πŸ’›YVW!!!

Is that a Bunny Wabbit in your frame? He has long hairs sticking up, he or she looks Adorable! πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ˜‡πŸ’–

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Yes, if you click on it, you can see it larger I think. I saw the bunny and it reminded me of a Trump bunny and so I kind of took on the bunny as an avatar.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I made Bunny Bigger......Kris he does have a Trump look, the hair and color.,This should be the Trump Mascot! It is sooo cute, sure makes ya smile!! LOVE IT...KISSES! πŸ˜‡πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread