Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈEyes on!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Anon's decode on the WH photo posted earlier today - 'Not long now'

Q51
Direct comms, anons.
"Not long now."
"The time has come to take back our great land."
"The time is now."
5:5

H/T to my friend Mareq16

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Today I am at my limit, I just want this to end, this madness. I am feeling so down, Hope no long means soon enoug

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication

please just unplug and go out in nature,..
this show is to wake people up not to bring you down,.. this show is for the people who are still asleep to shake them to their core,.. please dont let it get to you this has to be this way and when it gets to much turn of your tv set,.. and focus on shows like@x22report and@santasurfing to bring you the highlights of the show,..
my prayers are with you my beloved PatriotπŸ™
and if i can help in anyway pleas dm me im just a text away WWG1WGA πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thanks so much for your kindness and to make me notice that I have to take a break, I will follow your advise. Normally I can handle the show, but not today, I will be back as soon as I recharge my batteries.
Have a great day. πŸ™‚ 😍

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ERMP_rebel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebel without a cause, click on at the bottom under it