πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈEyes on!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Anon's decode on the WH photo posted earlier today - 'Not long now'

Q51
Direct comms, anons.
"Not long now."
"The time has come to take back our great land."
"The time is now."
5:5

H/T to my friend Mareq16

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

This is not my real name. I am hidden because I need to be hidden. Please share the information I am seeking to make public.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’« God Bless You Sir, deep gratitude and love to you!πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’«

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Love is all and love is youπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

(1) Show this thread

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

Today I am at my limit, I just want this to end, this madness. I am feeling so down, Hope no long means soon enoug

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication

please just unplug and go out in nature,..
this show is to wake people up not to bring you down,.. this show is for the people who are still asleep to shake them to their core,.. please dont let it get to you this has to be this way and when it gets to much turn of your tv set,.. and focus on shows like@x22report and@santasurfing to bring you the highlights of the show,..
my prayers are with you my beloved PatriotπŸ™
and if i can help in anyway pleas dm me im just a text away WWG1WGA πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication

will be ok πŸ‘

(2) Show this thread