I don't want to be blasphemous and spread the Wrong message; so please understand that what I'm about to write is ONLY a contemplation and not a conclusion. I don't know. But I wonder: Is the 2nd coming of Christ a coming of His consciousness? That we should become alive in a whole new way of thinking and being, that ascends above the lowly thinking the Evil Ones have us trapped in?

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Many have thought the same... I did for several years in fact (part of how I personally reconciled Biblical Revelation and Q back in my semi-blind days) - after much learning, Inner Locutions, and Countless Messages from Visionaries I have come to the firm answer... Jesus does indeed return both Spiritually and Physically 🙏

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

thank you😘
I think you are RIGHT
its what scripture says plainly.
perhaps its just ascension that he brings with him.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Have NO doubt ... Jesus, the real physical (as full of the Holy Spirit as it's possible to be) Jesus, is coming back just as he left ... in a cloud of angels.

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." Jn14:1-3

"And when [Jesus] had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." Acts1:9-1

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication