Shadow of Ezra
@ShadowofEzra
·
1h
Janet Ossebaard, the filmmaker known for her documentary series “The Fall of the Cabal”, after gone missing for weeks fresh news has been reported that Janet Ossebaard has tragically died by suicide.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Like others I'm hopeful she is in witness protection, safe and sound for her families sake. If it is the other way around, I pray God is with her family during their time of loss and she has found peace. God bless either way.

Hopefully she is in witness protection. I was thinking, suicide? But Hillary is dead.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

I don't believe it. Her friend hasn't posted anything about her death

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
What I heard 😊
She took a holiday to get away for awhile.
Sending positive energy her way

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

Prayed this wasn't true. Rumors have been circulating. 🙏❤️

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Very sad 😭

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Not fall cabaling it

😔