WOOO HOOO!
I had NO DOUBT Cali would garher the signatures needed! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Huge 1st step to take back your state!!

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Make sure you have plenty of extra signatures well beyond what you need. State secretary of states are known to interfere with these revcalls. Happened in Colorado.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Lion ess to her Publication

now..hear me out..lets see if its β€œallowed”...because if its not, then the laws mean nothing..remember who said β€œdrag Trump out of the WH”??.. from what state??..

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

everything is planned perfectly. It's wonderful to see the people stand up. The more we know, The more armor we have. I believe from here on out we're going to start seeing success on behalf of the little people. Because we're taking our country and sovereignty back.

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

There are soooo many. Not just politicians. Hollywood. Silicon Valley. Sanctuary Cities. Hes no there to protect them

(2) Show this thread