Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynnโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Just between you and me, I'm gonna have field day when this whole green new sh*t thing implodes on itself and all those self righteous electric car drivers realize they were fooked, own a huge clunky paperweight worth nothing and see their investment has gone up in smoke ๐Ÿ’ฅ...

Morning ๐ŸŒ„. I had an interesting experience yesterday. With that in real time interface. 3d. Long story short.
Commercial lot across rural street from my residence just changed hands. I know the guy from town. 75 feet from the end of my driveway? He wants to put a new "Quick Charging facility." ๐Ÿ™ Here is the kicker.
๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ’ฆ
It is inside a supposedly protected waterway and recreational area. I live on a lake.
You tell me, WTF is wrong with these people? Yes, he is "jabbed," but the town is involved with the permitting process. There is a local zoning meeting, last minute, before their "Holly day" break from usery and the fiat money ๐Ÿ’ฐ laundry ๐Ÿงบ?
Test a mon i

Only people mentioned by @BrianDoney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Doney, click on at the bottom under it