Just between you and me, I'm gonna have field day when this whole green new sh*t thing implodes on itself and all those self righteous electric car drivers realize they were fooked, own a huge clunky paperweight worth nothing and see their investment has gone up in smoke 💥...

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Morning 🌄. I had an interesting experience yesterday. With that in real time interface. 3d. Long story short.
Commercial lot across rural street from my residence just changed hands. I know the guy from town. 75 feet from the end of my driveway? He wants to put a new "Quick Charging facility." 🙁 Here is the kicker.
🌊 💦
It is inside a supposedly protected waterway and recreational area. I live on a lake.
You tell me, WTF is wrong with these people? Yes, he is "jabbed," but the town is involved with the permitting process. There is a local zoning meeting, last minute, before their "Holly day" break from usery and the fiat money 💰 laundry 🧺?
Test a mon i

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Receiving joy from the misery of others

In response robert parrish to his Publication

I took no joy in what happened yesterday. It was difficult and sticky. I stood my ground. He got angry 😡 Bro. 🪞 😊 I was not so deft and smooth as I could be. Took a while to ditch the funky energy. Effected me most of the day.

(1) Show this thread