I have a prayer request for a baby in a neighborhood family I grew up with. The baby has heart problems. Please pray for Dylan.
Thanks so much Patriots.
I love you.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

sending prayers

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

PRAYERS--DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP THIS BABY. YOU SAID TO ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU--WITH FAITH, FATHER, WE ARE ASKING. SO BE IT. -YOU SAID TO ASK AN

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Dear Heavenly Father, one of your little ones is in need of great care... Dillon is having problems and suffering... please sustain him in this time of need, free up those Dr.’s and Nurses that specialize in the care he Needs to heel him.. In Jesus name, Amen 🙏🏻🕊Shalom

Praying for baby Dylan and his family.
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Praying for Baby Dylan. Please dear Lord, watch over this child. Heal his heart with your divine touch Father and bring him to full health, as only you can. 🙏❤️

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

God we pray now for Dylan, that You may speedily heal him, and give Your Comfort to him and all his family, and that all the doctors and nurses tending him are filled with Your Inspirations! Thank You for Your Blessings!

🙏🙏🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing baby Dylan and comforting his parents🙏😇

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank You Heavenly Father for healing Dylan's heart with comforting and guidance for his care takers through Jesus Christ All Glory and Praise Amen

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Amen 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Dear God, please help little Dylan and his family. Dylan has heart problems, help him Father like you did me with mine. I pray that Dylan's family is blessed beyond measure too, so they in turn can take care of Dylan! In Jesus name I pray, Amen🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Dylan. Bless him with strength, comfort, love, support and complete healing of his heart. Cleanse his heart, mind, body and soul of everything harmful and fill him with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Allowing him to live a healthy, long and happy life. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.💕

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for Dylan.

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers for healing & comfort being sent for Dylan.

🙏❤️🙏