Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Spar Hawk

Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

Woe be unto thee o' earth and sea, for he has come down amongst you with great fear and dread, knowing that his time is short. - Revelations
I learned that as a kid in the 80's, I never thought I would witness it.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Perhaps the citizens of Iowa need to March in and remove it. Grab a group of big burly armed men/farmers and demolish and remove it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/disgusting-satanic-display-at-state-capitol-in-iowa-sparks-pitched-free-speech-battle/ar-AA1lp8JS
'Disgusting' Satanic Temple display at state capitol in Iowa sparks free speech battle

thats what i thought...these people.....ugh
they push and push

what is wrong with her?
i thought about a year ago she was okay...not now..
anyone on au from iowa??
this is wrong.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

OMG, how sick is this!! Help us God!

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

What?!
Is this a joke?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Saw a news item on this yesterday, and remember when a big Baphomet statue was installed for awhile on the grounds of Arkansas' capital, Little Rock.

Just weird. Iowa, live here. It all appears quiet and boring, but there's an underbelly of evil, like everywhere else.

Kim Reynolds seemed okay. Not anymore.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

no its not

(2) Show this thread