Religious people are the lowest form of drug dealers...watered down, passed around, cut up, and a dime a dozen. The ones who Know God, don't need a bullhorn...

Their fruit speaks volumes.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

some of the most religious people I know are 2 faced

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Religion is a multi-faced demon..

(1) Show this thread

1000% correct. God asks that you close out the world sit in your bedroom or smallest place and talk to him. He chooses the humble. The wealthy who don’t do good with the wealth will have to squeeze through a needle hole to get his attention. I’m broke I pray I’m a candidate. I think.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Nah,candidates need voted in. JESUS paid fou you. You're golden in my book.

(1) Show this thread

truth!!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Amen Brother

Religious people are from the Satanic Vatican.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

🔥

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Truth, is the greatest high.

(1) Show this thread