Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Warmth

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Liberation

liberation Hope that's good

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Play

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Gentle

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

Freedom

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Completion

I will always stand by President Trump # Looking forward to a better day God, family, friends

completion

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Camara

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Pleasure

Swarm, I take that as a compliment. : )