#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

My parents are treating me bad. They won't get my prescriptions that I need for my knee pain. I just had knee surgery less than a month ago. I am still in BAD PAIN. I am being forced to sit here with no medicine. I have no way to go to town to get it and no money.
I don't know what to do anymore. I have nobody on my side. If I died I don't think anyone would even care. My mom told me she "fucking hates me" the other day. I have nothing to give. Nobody around to talk to. Just alone. Sorry I'm not decoding but I've had my heart broken for the last time. Yall don't even seem to notice that I'm not doing any decodes. So fuck it. I've never felt so hurt. I need medicine. I need family. I need love. πŸ˜“

Sending you great love! When coming off the pain pills you will go through depression. Just know it will pass. The brain does this because the codeine is so addictive it drives the brain crazy when it doesn't get it. It could take a week off it before the depression clears up but in the mean time try and focus away from the brain but into the heart core. Try and lead from the heart. Concentrate on the center of you chest and visualize leading from there instead of the head space. With the pain get castor oil if you have it and make a poultice. Slather the knee in it all day. If you have bees wax have them melt that and add castor oil. It doesn't take much bees wax to make the castor oil beeswax salve. This is an ancient remedy they used in the Egyptian times for all aliments. The world needs you then, now and in the very near future! Things are changing you don't want to miss it!!!! You've put in too much work now to miss the best that is coming!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shuaye, click on at the bottom under it