Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The unvaxxed don't get VAIDS. We have strong immune systems, so most don't get sick often. When we do, we use common sense. We stay home and take care of ourselves, we practice good hygiene and not oversanitizing. We eat healthy, exercise and get our sunshine. We hydrate well, don't wear masks, reduce stress, laugh and most importantly have a spiritual connection with God. 😊

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

He's an idiot. Looking for sympathy. He can find that between shit and syphillis in the dictionary!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

He’s so ridiculous, he had covid already and was vaxxed, but now has it again because he listened to the antivaxers and didn’t get his last booster, WOW, so now he’s saying he got covid again! Can he make up his mind😩🥴🤔