A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

NO you do NOT have to get fenben at vet clinic, whomever said that has no clue. buy Panacur, Safeguard etc from amazon or any pet store. orrr buy from Thehappyhealingstore.com/ for humans.

I've purchased Panacur and took it for a week, not for any cancer, but simply to try it. All fine and I had no side effects which I felt was good to know. Check out James Victory and his series of videos on YouTube. He speaks honestly and explains his fenben/Panacur protocol. With detail, he shares his experience and how he adjusted along the way. Interesting.

I've also purchased fenben from this company:

https://fenbenlab.com/

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChristineDe7 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

alot of controversy over the fenben lab company some said it was not pure. might want to dig on that company.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Will do and thanks!

(1) Show this thread