#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

Say Hello To The Pain Q 👋💀/ Grow / Bloody Mary / Tyler The Creator / I Believe In Gematria / Z Special Unit / Manna From Heaven 🍞/ Ive Had Enough🖕/ Employed By God / Wife Of God / A Thank You From God / Contacts You / Love Triangle 🔺️/ Square The Circle / The Gloves Are Off / Lucky Numbers / Your Awakening 👁/ Homer Simpson 🍩🍺/ Brood Of Vipers 🐍/ Ready Player One 🎮/ And He Spake As A Dragon🐉/ Second Third And Hundredth Chances / C Be Really Tired Of The Lies K 😓/ All Is Forgiven / God Protects His Chosen Ones / Trump The Art Of The Come Back 🎨/ It The Tale Of I Mary Magdalene🌹💙/ The Coming Superstorm ⛈/ Lets Eat Lets Eat 🍛🥗/ Quantum Human / The Key To Heaven 🔑/ Open Your Eye 👁/ Landing An Out Of Control Plane🛬/ Be Making Poor Excuses 😑/ Checkmate Deep State♟/ Bart To The Future 🛹/ Project Icebreaker 🧊/ Ezekiels Wheels⚙
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=tactical%20tuesday
164-461
984-489
1037-137
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

[They] keep the distractions going because they don't want U knowing about

This 👇

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Avoiding blue light is a toughy. Check on most of the others, though. ✅😊

In response The Real Me to her Publication

When it says avoid blue light I think it's referring to monitors and phone screens and oppressive institutional fluorescent lighting. The color temperature = cool (blue) and warm (gold). The warmer it is the better it is for the eyes. 💙

Yes, that’s exactly what it’s referring to. I’m on the computer a lot. My glasses supposedly filter the blue light but can only do so much.

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it