#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

Say Hello To The Pain Q ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’€/ Grow / Bloody Mary / Tyler The Creator / I Believe In Gematria / Z Special Unit / Manna From Heaven ๐Ÿž/ Ive Had Enough๐Ÿ–•/ Employed By God / Wife Of God / A Thank You From God / Contacts You / Love Triangle ๐Ÿ”บ๏ธ/ Square The Circle / The Gloves Are Off / Lucky Numbers / Your Awakening ๐Ÿ‘/ Homer Simpson ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿบ/ Brood Of Vipers ๐Ÿ/ Ready Player One ๐ŸŽฎ/ And He Spake As A Dragon๐Ÿ‰/ Second Third And Hundredth Chances / C Be Really Tired Of The Lies K ๐Ÿ˜“/ All Is Forgiven / God Protects His Chosen Ones / Trump The Art Of The Come Back ๐ŸŽจ/ It The Tale Of I Mary Magdalene๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™/ The Coming Superstorm โ›ˆ/ Lets Eat Lets Eat ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅ—/ Quantum Human / The Key To Heaven ๐Ÿ”‘/ Open Your Eye ๐Ÿ‘/ Landing An Out Of Control Plane๐Ÿ›ฌ/ Be Making Poor Excuses ๐Ÿ˜‘/ Checkmate Deep Stateโ™Ÿ/ Bart To The Future ๐Ÿ›น/ Project Icebreaker ๐ŸงŠ/ Ezekiels Wheelsโš™
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=tactical%20tuesday
164-461
984-489
1037-137
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

[They] keep the distractions going because they don't want U knowing about

This ๐Ÿ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Yes indeed ๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿ™ Namaste Lauren

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Avoiding blue light is a toughy. Check on most of the others, though. โœ…๐Ÿ˜Š

In response The Real Me to her Publication

When it says avoid blue light I think it's referring to monitors and phone screens and oppressive institutional fluorescent lighting. The color temperature = cool (blue) and warm (gold). The warmer it is the better it is for the eyes. ๐Ÿ’™

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

LOOK way over there and not here.....

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Ditch the sunglasses too. Only wear to stop glare while driving, or when out in the snow on sunny days. The eyes absorbing sunlight are important to a functioning pineal gland and melatonin production. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Out ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ

Flippity do daaaa ๐Ÿค—

(1) Show this thread