Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Islam, the xenophobic, pedo, slave keeping cult, that the left intends to have as its next favored group... that will eventually be our overseers... normalizing pedophilia is to make islam feel at home.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I believe that definitely would have been their
plan..

past tense

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

They seem to be a creation of the zionists.

(2) Show this thread

After viewing this asks yourselves why get so 'up in arms' over the Epstien flight logs and all the pedos when we allow this to take place in the name of a political system with an element of religion to hide behind called Islam? Make sense much?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

I believe it's a political move with the flight logs.. dragging it out in effort to bring attention to it.
Who knows..

At any rate this is so Horrifyingly DISPICABLE!!
Much Much MUCH more ubiquitous than we
have imagined .. i wondered who took the video and are they still alive?

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting..
How much more can we take πŸ˜”

#SaveOurChildren NOW!!!

(1) Show this thread

This is Islam and this is the legacy we will leave our daughters for letting this camel's nose inside our tent. Sweden is the number one rape capital of the world thanks to Islam. We allow "No Go" zones in our own country because of this filthy religion and its bitter clingers.

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Are you in the states or Sweden?

Never give up our guns!!

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Dear God, abolish this. πŸ˜’πŸ™

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Amen to that sister πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

The sickness in this world is unbelievable. What is wrong with her parents that they would even allow that?