Please pray for my daughter. She has a serious eating disorder and I may be putting her in hospital later today or this week. She constantly throws up and barely eats. Less than 100 pounds at 16 years old. 😭

Only people mentioned by @Paisley66 in this post can reply

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

How's your daughter this am? Still praying ;)

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Had labs drawn-waiting. She only weighs 95 pounds. Lost 12 since October. 😭😭

Thank you for asking!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for your daughter Pasley.🙏🙏🙏

I am praying for a total healing of your daughter.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

🙏💜🕊💜🙏

Prayers sent Paisley 🤗

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Sending healing prayers! 🙏😇🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🫶❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for all involved.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

My heart goes out to you Mama... and your Daughter - many prayers for a healthy recovery... HUGS and COMFORT! 💕🙏

thank you to everyone. I have an intake with an eating disorder Linux on Wednesday. Praying hard that this goes well and she seeks the treatment she needs and deserves.🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Praying for your baby...and you!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I'm sorry. Hopefully she will understand her self love and make a transformation. In these days miracles have been happening. We will pray for you both!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

May God surround her with white light healing and peace. Hang in there mama. Hugs to you.🤍

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏 🙏 🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Sending love and prayers
🙏🙏🙏

Praying now!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Paisley Park's daughter. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, love, support, strength, wisdom, discernment, and peace of mind. Cleanse her her heart, mind, body and soul of anything harmful, restoring her to full health and vigor. Fill her with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I have sincerely prayed this song, In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole, for your daughter. May God bless you both beyond measure with answered prayers. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PawAm2pVBpw&t=1107s

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

In agreement, in Jesus' Name!

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

🙏❤️🙏❤️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Anorexia is an emotional disorder, that needs the proper intervention. I pray you can find a good therapist that specializes in this disorder. 🙏
Lord Jesus please lead this mother to expert care for her daughter. Change the daughters mind and emotions to enable her to overcome the issues she is having. Restore her body to complete health and her mind and emotions to peace and calm. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes, it is. We are seeking help!

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 25 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Big Prayers for you!

Prayers for you fren. Hope you get her the help she needs. 🙏❤️ God bless and protect your daughter.