Most of my clothes were hand-me-downs.

I'm not sure if kids nowadays even know what that means...

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Except meat loaf, I still hate that stuff. : )

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

It depends on how it's made. I've had some really lousy meatloaf before. I make mine wrapped in bacon, which seals in the flavor, and the added flavor from the bacon grease makes it the best meatloaf I've ever had.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

One of nine …… even got the boys hand me downs lol

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Hand me downs were ALL we had Mike. Have worked some sort of job since I was 12 to pay just for necessities. We didn’t have much but didn’t miss at all what we didn’t have. We played outside from dawn to dusk when not working and made our own fun.
We didn’t know we were pour cause we were so blessed with family friends and love!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

I come from a family of 4 children, so yeah, very humble upbringing cuz my folks didn't earn a whole lot of money. Was happy to have food, and while I wasn't thrilled that my brother always got the new clothes, it helped teach me the value of money.

And playing outside from dawn to dark in the summer made for some very nice memories.

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

I'm a thrfiter to this day. The only items I buy new are underwear & bras, socks, sheets and towels and none from China. I love it!!

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

the fight was on every night, I didn't want to eat what was on my plate I would sit for hours until I at least tried to eat it

I was talking about how awful my mom's enchiladas were this weekend 😅I wouldn't trade a single moment though

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

hahaha good times!!

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

That's precious

(2) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

& cleaned (ate all) on the plate

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

my mom's home-cooked food was always delish.

In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication

You're fortunate 😊

My dad's cooking??? 😬😬😬

He did his best though, and I appreciate it.

I learned from him...he busted his ass working all day, and then he came home and made dinner for me and my family.

(1) Show this thread